Monday, May 12, 2008

Divine Guidance...

Our daily lives can sometimes seem unbearable whether we're dealing with a kind of disability or not. Sometimes its almost impossible to pick yourself up from what seems to be a bottomless pit. Nick Vujicic is truly an inspiration. The phenomenal strength that he carries can only be found in a very deep faith in God.

I never thought to thank God, who gave my husband and I the peace of mind for our Hummingbird who has mutiple disabilities.

watch video


Divine guidance........I like that.

2 comments:

Casdok said...

Wow what a video. Thank you for sharing it.

Punkys Dilemma said...

You're welcome Casdok. Its good to see you're back and running on the blogosphere again. And everything seems to be coming together for you and your son! Keeping my fingers, toes, eyes crossed for you! :)