Friday, March 7, 2008

Big Boys Don't Cry

Now don't get me wrong....this has nothing to do with Brett Favre. From what I understand he was a great quarterback, played for 17 years, 180 games straight, and he's an outstanding family man. But I have to wonder what it is about some men today and the fact that they will weep uncontrollably in public for reasons....well....frankly, for reasons not worth sobbing over. Poor Favre was quite tormented. I mean, the guy is only retiring for crying out loud. Its not like its a matter of life or death. And he's retiring worth $millions I might add.

Unless you care to watch the whole video.....its only the first three or so minutes of nine, that has Favre blubbering. He was really beside himself, poor guy.....

watch video

Whatever happened to big hulky men?

No comments: