Sunday, July 28, 2013

President Obama’s Stunning Admission...

....‘White Part of Me is Racist’



WHOOPI GOLDBERG:  Mr. President, if you don’t mind me asking, is the white part of you a racist?
OBAMA:  Of course it is, Whoopi. But he can’t help himself. Heck, we now know that racism is inherent in all white people. We’ve learned that from Chris Matthews.

OBAMA:  Well, Joy, it can still be difficult. I mean, imagine having racist thoughts about African Americans and then seeing one looking back at you in the mirror. It can be terrifying.

JOY:  Oh, Mr. President, I’m so sorry. I wasn’t aware that you’ve had to cope ….

OBAMA: Now, don’t pity me, Joy. Do you pity Klan members or Fox News employees? Because a part of me is no different than they are.

WHOOPI:  Mr. President, what about your children?

OBAMA:  Well, I have a love hate relationship with them. Obviously, the black part of me cherishes them, but the white part of me can be very passive aggressive. The other day I asked Malia to run and get me a piece of Nicorette Gum When she got up I put my foot out and tripped her.

JOY:  Oh no, Mr. President!

OBAMA:  It’s what white folks do, Joy. Heck, you’re white. You know what I’m talking about. 
~more~

No comments: