Monday, February 8, 2010

Chain of FOOLS

Unable to gain any traction by calling the Focus on the Family Tim Tebow Super Bowl ad extremist or over the top, pro-abortion groups today are offering a new dig on the commercial. The president of NOW and other abortion advocates claim the ad promotes domestic violence.

...In remarks that are raising eyebrows from pro-life advocates, NOW president Terry O'Neill said that bit of the ad glorified violence against women.

"I am blown away at the celebration of the violence against women in it," she told the Los Angeles Times. "That's what comes across to me even more strongly than the anti-abortion message. I myself am a survivor of domestic violence, and I don't find it charming. I think CBS should be ashamed of itself."
So I'm assuming NOW is also in an uproar about the Snickers ad where they tackle Betty White too. Not sure. I haven't heard or read anything from them yet. Course, that could also be offensive to the elderly.

"This is violence against Intelligence" - Bernie Goldberg (referring to NOW)

No comments: