Sunday, December 27, 2009

Max Baucus: Getting A Head Start To Par-tay...

....being stoned on the Senate floor. Dude.
Ahh...those were the dayz.

Ace:

Hey, don't knock binge drinking at work until you've tried it. Takes the edge off things.

Whether he's really drunk, I cannot say, because... Uhhh... I guess I'm supposed to pretend I don't think he's drunk to avoid a defamation suit or somethin'. So, like, maybe he's just on some muscle relaxants for an old skiing injury or something.

He's not wildly, fall-down drunk or anything (actually, he's not drunk at all: He just accidentally ingested some freon while disposing of an old air conditioner), but he does seem a little... well, let's say "happy."

No, but seriously, I can't say he's drunk. All I can do -- the most I can do -- is resort to gossip-page non-libelous nonsense-words.

No comments: