Monday, November 10, 2008

The Next Four Years

The day of the election was the last day I watched the news. Well ok, I watched Fox Sunday w/Chris Wallace. That was interesting after not knowing what was going on for five days. I tried listening to talk radio this morning but found myself gritting my teeth, so I switched over to my favorite music radio station.

It's been established...we'll have a new president in the White House soon.
Some of you will be optimistic about the future of our country with our new leader leading the way.

I did not vote for Barack Obama. I do not like the man. I do though have the utmost respect for the President of the United States. If I were to ever meet the President I would show my respect for his Title. But I do not respect this man and his ideology.

I don't see our country turning around for the better. I hope I'm wrong. Afterall, talk is, he may be picking his cabinet from the Clinton administration. Perhaps that will curb his radical left doctrine.

Most will excuse his associations with such haters of America. But I will not. For most of his adult life he was influenced by such men and this has shaped and molded his beliefs today. Although as a politician there always has to be compromise, but in his gut this is still who he is.

His change will no doubt begin in his first days of presidency. He intends to reverse the list of executive orders by George Bush.........reversing stem cell research, abortion, global climate change.

President-elect Barack Obama will be the President of the World. There is nothing in his speech that has any substance. He is an empty suit. But the world adores him. The reasons are pretty baffling.

Am I worried about the future of our country? Does a bear shit in the woods? I worry for my family. Maybe it won't be as bad as the promises he makes. Maybe the Democrats will curb his radical views. But it's his ideology that concerns me. And with a Democratically controlled Congress, no telling what is possible.

No comments: